ORLANDO, FL / ACCESSWIRE / January 22, 2019 / PV Nano Cell Ltd. (OTCQB: PVNNF), an innovative producer of single-crystal, metal nano metric based products and conductive digital inks which are also suitable for 3D printing, mass produced printed electronics applications such as printed circuit boards, antennas, sensors, and touchscreens, as well as photovoltaic applications.
We love coming back and doing a follow up to a company we noted a few weeks back especially when they have made some impressive steps forward. This time it is especially good because it is usually a good sign when directors and officers file form 4's and buy more of their own stock. (see link (11/28)) https://www.otcmarkets.com/filing/conv_pdf?id=13086636&guid=33BbUahj0IXJZth
PVNNF announced on October 23rd that they have raised an additional $1 million and the investor has the option to put in an additional $2 million into the company. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1627480/000121390018014301/0001213900-18-014301-index.htm
Additionally they released just this week on December 17th very promising results from the IDTechEx trade show that they were exhibiting at: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pv-nano-cell-sicrys-big-130000468.html
When you take the cash injection and then pull some highlights out of their shareholder update letter November 7th it looks like this:
- We have signed agreements with Merck and Ferro/Diptech to supply them materials; CPC, our beta site printer customer is selling two printed products and we are helping them qualify a third product. We are starting to get traction, see for example.
- Ferro/Diptech are selling inks and printers for printing on wide glass applications, architecture and automotive with hundreds of installed printers. They have recently introduced printers and ink for conductive printing based on our Sicrys™ silver. The first applications are automotive and involve printing electrical patterns on the windshields. This application has been a nice success, Ferro/Diptech are already increasing their orders for our Sicrys™ product above their initial forecast and commitment. We will show significant growth in our sales this year, expecting them to continue to grow next year.
- We are now starting to invest efforts to start sales of our JetPE I printer, based on Digiflex technology, see the relevant press release posted in the web site, and attached brochure (https://ir.pvnanocell.com/press-releases/detail/38/pv-nano-cell-sicrys-to-launch-the-first-printer-for-printed).
- We are proud our IP portfolio is expanding as our patents are been approved country after country, and also by the results showed in our long term developments - mainly the two EC Horizon 2020 financed projects -DIMAP and HiperLAM consortiums (note first class world partners in these projects), see http://www.pvnanocell.com/rd-consortiums.html and attached flyers. Note specially DIMAP which has showed feasibility of a 3D printed pick and place robot, including conductive patterns with our inks. We have developed two new conductive ink products in these projects which we are launching soon.
- We welcome GTRIMG Investments Ltd., a Gad Zeevi company, which has joined us following a long and thorough due diligence process, investing in PVN $1 million with an option to invest an additional $2 million. See link for more details: https://ir.pvnanocell.com/all-sec-filings/content/0001213900-18-014301/0001213900-18-014301.pdf.
So, if we simplify this it tells the story in a few short words:
New Contracts, New Sales, New Products, Strong IP Portfolio, and last money in the bank!
PVNNF looks to be a well-run, organized group with a defined direction and plan for success with a goal of “making their mark in the ink industry”
About PV Nano Cell
PV Nano Cell has developed innovative conductive inks for use in printed electronics (PE) applications and solar photovoltaics (PV). PV Nano Cell's Sicrys™ ink family is a single-crystal, nanometric silver conductive ink delivering enhanced performance. Sicrys™ is also available in copper-based form, delivering all of the product's properties and advantages with improved cost efficiency. Sicrys™ silver conductive inks are been implemented in mass production applications and used all over the world in a range of digital printing applications developments, including photovoltaics, printed circuit boards, antennas, sensors, touchscreens and other applications. In addition, PV Nano Cell has expanded its capabilities to include an Integrated prototyping, design and R&D unique printer by the recent acquisition of DigiFlex. For more information, please visit www.PVNanoCell.com.
This press release contains forward–looking statements. The words or phrases "would be," "will allow," "intends to," "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "is anticipated," "estimate," "project," or similar expressions are intended to identify "forward-looking statements." All information set forth in this news release, except historical and factual information, represents forward–looking statements. This includes all statements about the Company's plans, beliefs, estimates and expectations. These statements are based on current estimates and projections, which involve certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include issues related to: rapidly changing technology and evolving standards in the industries in which the Company operates; the ability to obtain sufficient funding to continue operations, maintain adequate cash flow, profitably exploit new business, and sign new agreements. For a more detailed description of the risks and uncertainties affecting PV Nano Cell, reference is made to the Company's latest Annual Report on Form 20-F which is on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the other risk factors discussed from time to time by the Company in reports filed with, or furnished to, the SEC. Except as otherwise required by law, the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
About the Emerging Markets Report:
Emerging Markets Report is owned and operated by Emerging Markets Consulting, a syndicate of investor relations consultants representing years of experience. Our network consists of stock brokers, investment bankers, fund managers, and institutions that actively seek opportunities in the micro and small-cap equity markets.
Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933 requires that any person that uses the mails to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any publication or communication that describes a security in return for consideration received or to be received directly or indirectly from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, must fully disclose the type of consideration (i.e. cash, free trading stock, restricted stock, stock options, stock warrants) and the specific amount of the consideration. In connection therewith, EMC has received the following compensation and/or has an agreement to receive in the future certain compensation, as described below.
EMC has been paid 300,000 shares from PV Nanocell.
Investors:Emerging Markets Consulting, LLC
James S. Painter III
SOURCE: PV Nano Cell Ltd.
Released January 22, 2019